Monday 11 February 2013

Steffi Beach

Perfect 30 degree weather? Check. Delicious Mexican spread? Check. DJ Giddy Heine behind the decks? Of course. Seriously couldn't think of a better way to distract myself from the fact that I'm turning a year older than partying at Steffi Beach, aka a beautiful ocean-side pool turned into my very own version of the day club, Nikki Beach. The sign was definitely the coolest part in all of it and I'm hoping that if I leave it on display, the beach's name might somehow catch on with the locals. May have gone a little crazy on all the Missoni get up but it's my birthday and I'll wear top-to-toe Missoni if I want to!


Address Somers, Victoria, Australia
Life of the Party Appel - who would've thought!

Wearing...
Kaftan Missoni
Bikini Missoni
Headband Missoni
Sunglasses Karen Walker
Sandals Soles
Ring Cheap Monday
Cuff With Love Kirsten

Sxx

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday you beautiful lady! Hope you have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaftan is soo gorgeous!
    Happy birthday :)
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kaftan is to die for! Newest follower here!

    To Hell In A Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally in love with your style. Im going to see all blog. Im stArting !

    ReplyDelete
  5. kaftans uk

    Best designer kaftans online, Hijab fashion, shop latest kaftan Dubai styles.Arabic Clothing Stores online.

    to get more - https://heracloset.com/prod/women/wo-caftan//

    ReplyDelete