Sunday 10 February 2013

Somers Time

Had an epic (and very hectic) weekend up at Somers for Steffi Beach. After searching up and down Chapel Street for  the perfect outfit I finally decided on this amazing kaftan from Sass and Bide. Initially I was unsure about the lack of colour but then I realised it just meant I could add some crazy accessories which of course I always love!


Address Somers, Melbourne, Australia
Highlight Chicken pillows!

Wearing...
Kaftan Sass and Bide
Bikinis Batson
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell
Sunglasses House Of Holland
Necklace Sass and Bide

Jxx

4 comments:

  1. The kaftan was a great choice!
    skinny-chili.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kaftan especially with the neon footwear!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete