Saturday 15 December 2012

Beach Day

Finally woke up to blue skies yesterday morning so headed straight to the beach for another amazing day. I spent the entire time reading my book (which is crazy and you have to read!) but obviously took a break for an epic lunch at Orgasmic Falafel. Picked up the most ridiculous pair of flares while here which you are actually going to die for... I think I'll have to post in them before home because I just can't wait for you to see!


Address Clarkes Beach, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia
Read Trafficked by Sophie Hayes - so intense!

Wearing...
Dress Sportsgirl
Bikini Shakuhachi
Hat Country Road
Sunglasses House Of Holland
Bag Urban Outfitters
Rings H&M, Down Yonder 

Jxx

2 comments:

  1. You have such a hot beach bod! I would much rather be sat on that beach right now than in rainy England xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. พบกับหวยรูปแบบใหม่ที่สามารถแทงได้ทุกที่ ทุกเวลาด้วยตัวท่านเองผ่านมือถือของคุณเอง

    แทงหวยออนไลน์ ของเราคุณจะสามารถแทงได้ตลอดไม่มีการอั้นเลขเหมือนแผงหวยททั่วไป

    ถ้านึกถึงหวยออนไลน์ต้อง Click1234 หวยออนไลน์ เปิดประสบการ์ณใหม่ๆกับการแทงหวยของคุณ

    ReplyDelete