Monday 26 November 2012

Fish Facts

Felt like a change from the usual dinner choice of Hanoi (as I was there both nights prior) so we headed to Hooked for a delicious fishy feast. I opted for the grilled house fish with salad but I got a little excited with the never ending supply of Big Red and turned my dinner into ketchup with a side of snapper more than anything else. Was very tempted to sneak next door to LOTF for some takeaway onion rings but decided you'd be too jealous so I'm waiting until you're home - which is today! YAY!!


Address Hooked, Chapel Street, Melbourne, Australia
Learned A starfish can turn its tummy inside out

Wearing...
Shirt Sportsgirl
Shorts Topshop
Shoes Roseman
Sunglasses Ray-Ban
Bag Fendi
Rings YSL, Topshop

Jxx

1 comment:

  1. So envious of your brown legs! Gorgeous outfit <3 xx

    ReplyDelete